Monday, July 14, 2008

Team updates

I have edited some of this so its easier for you to read, but for the most part, this is straight from Bob...

Brandon - great visits yesterday, today the visits have been hard (people are hard hearted), I tried to encourage Brandon. He has preached twice already at his church, said that went well (more from Brandon below).

Rachel & Liz - Good visits, Rachel basically preached at one service yesterday and it went well. Both are doing fine.

Joe & Matthew - Good visits, have done them in the homes and in the streets, Joe preached at 2 services (church and street service), people are awesome and loving...having a great time.

Bob & Leah - visits are good, today we have had some great ones, this afternoon I share with the spiritualist family at 3pm. Tonight I speak at Brandon's church. We are all fine and healthy. They are feeding us way too much...will have to fly home in baggage hehe.

From Brandon:

here is little update about my days and my church. They welcomed me with open arms ready to serve the Lord. We had visits on Sat, Sun and Mon. They went well Sat and Sun. Then Satan knew we were here and started working overtime Mon. Many walls were put up on our visits. So everyone pray hard it only going to get harder the longer we are here but our God is AWESOME and He will win it in the end and Satan knows this. So far in my church I believe there have been 11 or 12 saved in Christ's name. We had a full house Sun night. All visitors may have been saved but hard to follow everything.

There you have it...I'm supposed to get an update from Rachel at some point, when it arrives, I'll get it up here. I still haven't heard from Bob about his specific visit this afternoon, but will post as soon as I do. Thank you so much for your prayers and support - they are all felt, believe me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys. Keep up the good work in the name of the Lord. It's great to hear what's going on there.
David Ewen
Yuba City, CA