Saturday, May 24, 2008

Trip date are locked

We have officially purchased everyone's tickets - Brandon & Bob will be leaving on the 9th, everyone else is leaving on the 10th. All are returning on the 23rd. Be in prayer, Stanley, one of our biggest supporters has decided not to go this year due to some health issues with one of his daughters - we just got word that she passed away last night. One of our other team members, Rachel, let us know yesterday that her home in Arkansas was struck by lightening. Everyone is okay, but they now face replacing appliances & such that were destroyed. We are getting excited - are you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello! well, my name's Ivson and I'm a 21 years old guy from São João de Meiti - Brazil.
In 2006 I worked as a translator at Vila rosali church and met Bob Veach, Leah Ewen and part of his group and I'm really glad to know the 2008 trip is already locked!
Be sure I've been praying for all of you who are coming this year!And as sure as the the air we breath I believe God will bless you in a mighty way so this work is fruitful!!!
God bless you all!
Ivson.